Hotel del Parque
Guayaquil´s first luxury boutique hotel opened in 2017 following a meticulous 4 year restoration project. Set close to the Banks of Daule river, Hotel del Parque is a beautiful building steeped in history with 44 elegantly decorated guestrooms.
Originally built in 1891 by the city’s oldest charity, the property was moved in the 1980’s to its current location within Parque Histórico, a tropical park complete with botanical gardens, wildlife sanctuary and experiences of traditional life just a 10-minute drive from Guayaquil’s international airport. It is also close to the Malecón 2000 riverfront and other attractions of this vibrant Ecuadorian city.
Often overlooked compared to Quito and the highlands, Guayaquil is much more than just the launch point for the Galapagos islands. It is a city that has changed hugely in the last 10 years, an impressive example of positive urban renewal that 2 million Guayaquileños are rightly proud of, and its well worth a stop for a few days in its own right.
Whilst guest can enjoy an excellent ceviche in the hotel’s courtyard, just around the corner and under the same management is one of the city’s most feted restaurants Casa Julian. Take a culinary journey in charming surroundings, where cutting-edge cuisine is influenced by Ecuadorian customs and traditions.
Deluxe Rooms have king size beds or two full size beds. Measuring between 37 and 45 sq m most can be connected to each other.
Signature Rooms range between 51 and 60 sq m & in some cases include a second panoramic window.
The second floor Junior Suite measures 66 sq m and can connect with a Signature Room with a king size bed creating a comfortable 114 sq m two-bedroom suite.
The magnificent two-bedroom Park Suite - 171 sq m - looks out to the main park through its four large windows. It features a dining area, living room, small pantry kitchen, master bathroom with freestanding bathtub. Optional private butler service.
Services at Hotel Del Parque include:
- Reading Room accessible 24 hours with complementary coffee, juice, and fresh – baked cookies and pastries.
- 24-hour room service, and private dining options available.
- Afternoon teas with traditional Guayaquil´s sweets and infusions of fresh herbs picked from the botanical gardens.
- Well-equipped fitness facility located in the lower part of the former church bell tower.
- Massage Room located in the upper part of the bell tower with panoramic views of the park.
- Concierge service.
- Housekeeping service twice a day.
- Laundry services.
- Unlimited access to park facilities.
- 2 wheelchair-accessible entrances.